Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFC offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
2021 Department or Agency Awards:
These awards are calculated by CFC Support, and plaques may be ordered by Campaign Managers at the end of the campaign through their Associate Director. Certificates are available for download through the links below. The Volunteer Spirit Award is available in certificate form only.
- Million Dollar Award– raised more than $1 million in donations.
- Everest Award - increased total dollars raised and participation by 3 percent.
- Summit Award- increased total dollars raised by 2 percent.
- Participation Achievement Award- increased participation by 1 percent.
- Volunteer Spirit Award- increased total number of volunteer donors by 2 percent.
Reporting Unit Awards:
Reporting unit award plaques are available for those reporting units with 100 or more; for units with less than 100, downloadable certificates are available through the links below. The Honor and Merit Awards are available in certificate form only.
- President's Award- 60 percent employee participation or $225 per capita gift.
- Chairperson's Award- 50 percent employee participation or $175 per capita gift.
- Honor Award- 40 percent employee participation or $125 per capita gift.
- Merit Award- 30 percent employee participation or $100 per capita gift
Special Recognition Certificates:
Certificates are available for Campaign Managers to download and print. Certificates can be distributed at the conclusion of the campaign.
- 100% Goal Award - for Departments, Agencies, or Reporting Units that achieve 100% of their goal
- Best Campaign Awareness Award- for campaign team members for their participation in providing outstanding CFC support and awareness
- Special Service- for campaign team members who have provided outstanding service to the campaign
- Impact Award - for campaign team members recognizing their dedication and support in making the 2020 campaign a success
- Certificates of Appreciation- for each Keyworker thanking them for their support of the campaign
Single and double eagle pins are awarded to donors who pledge 1% or 2% of their salary, respectively. Pins will be distributed upon request to campaign workers by their Loaned Executives. Eagle donors must self-identify to their Keyworker in order to receive their pin.