Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFCNCA offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
Department or Agency Awards:
These awards are calculated by CFC Support, and plaques may be ordered by Campaign Managers at the end of the campaign. Certificates are available for download through the links below.
- Million Dollar Award – raise more than $1 million in donations.
- Everest Award - increase total dollars raised and participation by 3 percent.
- Summit Award - increase total dollars raised by 2 percent.
- Participation Achievement Award - increase participation by 1 percent.
- Volunteer Spirit Award - increase total number of volunteer donors by 2 percent.
Reporting Unit Awards:
Reporting unit award plaques are available for those reporting units with 100 or more; for units with less than 100, downloadable certificates are available through the links below. The Impact Award is available in certificate form only.
- President's Award - 60 percent employee participation or $225 per capita gift.
- To request the President’s Award certificate, email Adrian at [email protected]
- Chairperson's Award - 50 percent employee participation or $175 per capita gift.
- Honor Award - 40 percent employee participation or $125 per capita gift.
- Merit Award - 30 percent employee participation or $125 per capita gift
Campaign Worker Certificates:
Certificates are available for Campaign Workers to download and print. Certificates can be distributed at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Best Campaign Awareness Award - for Vice Chairs, Campaign Managers, Campaign Coordinators and other members of your CFC team
- Special Service - for campaign workers who have provided outstanding service to the campaign
- Certificates of Appreciation - for each Keyworker
Single and double eagle pins are awarded to donors who pledge 1% or 2% of their salary, respectively. Pins will be distributed upon request to campaign workers by their Loaned Executives. Eagle donors must self-identify to their Keyworker in order to receive their pin.